Wednesday, May 9, 2018

just tessa

I feel like Tessa stayed in the same phase for a few months--she was a happy sitter, didn't grow a ton, and was in a pretty good routine. The last month or so, though, she has totally taken off. It's reminding me that my cute little baby will soon be one! Tessa is on the move and learning new things all the time. Here are some of her recent adventures:
 Tessa scootches around and follows me like a puppy, so I tried feeding her like a puppy with a plate on the floor. It was fun the one time I did it until I realized the bad habits it could create. 
 She goes over anything in her path, not around it. I was in the shower while Tessa was playing with Rhett's cars outside the bathroom and came out to find her stuck on top! 
 Two things: Tessa found her pointer finger and now points to everything. It's the cutest. She's also learning how to be silly and stick out her tongue. She and Andre spent a good 10 minutes just sticking their tongues out at each other and laughing.
 She's a book lover! And an early riser. Lots of our mornings start with books before Rhett wakes up. 
 Construction baby! Some of her favorite toys these days are Rhett's pretend tools. 
We must have really messed with her schedule while we were in Utah, because she fell asleep in the swing, which never ever happens. This baby is an old soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...