Saturday, April 1, 2017

little moments: march

Honestly, almost every single picture I took in March is either of houses we've been looking at or tracking my pregnancy belly, neither of which are making this post because it would be creepy and weird to post them. So here are the highlights for the month, as told through Rhett's adventures.
Fox in Socks for Dr. Seuss day at preschool--this is what happens when I forgot to think of a costume until the morning of. Fox Halloween costume to the rescue.
Rhett's trip to the dentist, his first x-rays included.
Firefighter man at the children's museum
Leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day, complete with a bed to lure them in...turns out leprechauns couldn't find any gold coins at the store, so they had to leave golden Twix instead

 This picture cracks me up--Andre takes a belly picture of me after church every Sunday, and I hold up a picture with the number of weeks. Rhett wanted to get in on the fun one day and imitated it perfectly.
Trip to the train museum!
The red caboose was definitely a favorite.
In true Colorado fashion, a vegetable-themed park with a celery slide. I'm actually surprised there wasn't any kale for the kids to play on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...