Wednesday, June 1, 2016

bolder boulder

This was the year I proved I'm a true Kaiser and that I really live in Boulder. Andre runs the Bolder Boulder 10K every year, and since it is literally in our backyard, I figured it was my year, too. Nagging shin splits hurt my training, and my run definitely wasn't pretty, but I did it! From the Doritos, cotton candy, and jello shots on the side of the course to the bands, belly dancers, and slip n slides, it was a good time. Now I can wear my BB shirt with pride!
If you're ever in Colorado on Memorial Day, come run with us!
The speedsters as they left for the starting line. 

Feeling pretty great after finishing in Folsom Field with 50,000 of my best friends.
Random, but this is how Rhett played one morning. This is his "super pose", apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...