Tuesday, February 9, 2016

little letters

Dear Whole30,
I love how you make my body feel, and I'm sorry I dumped you as soon as the 30 days were done and moved on so quickly to the enticing birthday and Super Bowl junk food. I'll get back on track, I promise. Just as soon as we finish these gallons of green chile dip.

Dear Broncos,
Ok, I'll jump on the bandwagon. Seeing orange and blue everywhere is fun, and having a super happy husband from your big win is great. Plus, Rhett really loves playing "spot the Broncos" and talking about Peyton Manning, and you can't beat that.

Dear Costco,
Signing up for a membership was the best (and most dangerous) thing we've done in a while. We can't wait to cruise your aisles for samples and bulk goods!

Dear knock knock jokes,
Sorry about all the butchered jokes coming from our house lately, but teaching Rhett the art of joke-telling has been comedic gold in itself. He definitely has some work to do, but we're slowing turning him into a polished comedian with real material.

Dear Coldplay,
We've always loved you (Andre and I just decided you're top of our concert dream list), and we're still big fans after the half time show. Even Rhett loves to rock out to your newest album. We'd take you over Beyonce any day.

Dear DietBet,
I was a little skeptical at first, but then I realized I could double up with the Whole30 and win some money for the weight I was losing, I was totally game. Thanks for the $30 and the new pair of cute shoes I can't wait to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...