Sunday, July 19, 2015

little letters

Dear Ben Gibbard,
You are the best. Seriously. We've been big Death Cab for Cutie fans since high school, but seeing you live at Red Rocks was a highlight of our summer. And yes, I would follow you into the dark.


Dear 5K,
I see you, sneakily penciled in on the calendar. And one of these days I'll switch my normal gym workout to the treadmill, I promise.

Dear baby boy,
You turn 2 this week, so I guess you're not really a baby anymore! How did this happen? How am I old enough to have a 2 year old? This is madness, pure and simple.

Dear cows,
Our free Chic-fil-a prep was a little rushed this year, but I can a family of darn cute cows show up at your restaurant and we savored every bite of our free food.

Dear window air conditioner,
You are without a doubt the best thing I've ever purchased. I don't know what we would do without you this summer.

Dear women of Boulder,
Put a shirt on. Please. Everyone will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...