Friday, May 22, 2015

friday favorites

You're kidding me with this 17-year-old kid, right?
a few of our favorite things:
  • Podcasts! André's new commute is kind of killer, so we're getting podcasts for his bus ride and my gym time. We love Serial and Undisclosed (we're total Adnan conspiracy theorists and hate how much we're obsessed with this case), plus Invisabilia. Next on our list are Things You Missed in History Class and This American Life
  • Rhett's new vocabulary. Every fall gets a "Boom!" and every time the front door opens gets a "big hug! I love you". It's the cutest.
  • White Collar. It's our new go-to Netflix show and we love it, but now I'm worried everyone is out to con me.
  • Summer break! Sure, it's been cold and rainy for the past three weeks, but André doesn't have to study all the time and it's fabulous!
  • Thursday night apartment Zumba. It's comedy gold. I know I look ridiculous, but a room full of groove-less girls just keeps me laughing from the back row. Plus I'm burning more calories from the laughter!
  • Our new bread maker. We scored it at a garage sale and now we can't stop making bread. Carbs everywhere! Good thing we're starting a Whole 30 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...