Sunday, April 26, 2015

just some thoughts

+ While André was big-whigging it at the UN in New York this week, my claim to fame was finding out House Hunters went to a home in my parent's neighborhood. What does that tell you about our respective lives?

+ Our quest for a break maker may be complete! We scored one (almost new) at a garage sale yesterday for $10 and now I want to make alllll the bread. and jam. Who knew you could make jam in a bread maker? Hello, carb city!

+ Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful spring Saturday in Boulder? I submit there is not. We have been loving our neighborhood lately and the fact that we can walk anywhere downtown. Yesterday's adventures took us to the farmer's market (forget the kale, we were there for the free samples) and to Pearl Street to check out the tulips with the tourists.

+ Rhett is obsessed with saying things are hot, like his food, the playground on a sunny day, and his bathwater. He even says "noodles hot" over and over throughout the day when there are no noodles in sight. But my favorite is when he sees me with hot food and says "Mommy hot" over and over. Is it weird that its a confidence booster that he (subconsciously) thinks of me as a hot mom?

+ While André was gone I planned about seven vacations to various places before realizing we are poor and don't have the time or money to travel like we want right now. Wanderlust is kicking in, people!

+ We just found something on ESPN that is a college video game tournament with commentators, a live audience, and instant replay. Is this real life? People really do this? I have so many questions.
This is André rocking it in NYC, because of course he did. 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...