- our oven clock stopped working a few days ago (no big deal), but our call to maintenance scored us a brand new oven! when you live in small, old student housing, little upgrade victories are a big deal.
- Rhett has officially gone almost six days without a pacifier! we realize going cold turkey is pretty mean, but the kid was a serious binky addict.
- the sun is shining and the snow is melting! after two+ weeks of being buried in feet of snow, it feels wonderful! plus, spring break is around the corner so we can really get out and celebrate.
- our tax return is on its way! but after many attempts to convince andré to spend it on something exciting, we're being super responsible and using it for rent.
|What I came home to tonight--definitely a triumph!|
- turns out being an adult means you have to pay someone to do your taxes (and pay a buttload of taxes when you are "self-employed" aka a freelancer and also work for a company based in another state). the joys of growing up.
- law school, man. just the usual studying, plus internship applications. Our exciting evenings are now filled with studying for andré and working for me.