Tuesday, September 9, 2014

little letters

Dear Fall,
I see you creeping in with the chilly mornings and crispy leaves. You can come a little faster, that's fine. I can't wait to break out the cardigans and scarves. (and stop shaving my legs, but that's a story for another day)

Dear Wolf Law Building,
I get it, you're pretty and LEED certified, but can you please free up my husband for at least a little bit of time during daylight hours?

Dear fitness goals,
You the best. And the worst. Thanks for keeping me motivated, but no thanks for taking away my sweets in September.

Dear chocolate chip cookies,
I see you there, all gooey and delicious and "the best cookies you've ever made" according to my husband. But I didn't take a bite (see fitness goals) or even lick my fingers. That is self control, people!

Dear walking Rhett,
Now that you can walk you think you are the big man on campus. I love watching you zombie walk laps around the house with that goofy grin that shows you are so pleased with yourself. Don't ever grow up.

Dear DC,
I'm coming for you and I can't wait to see you in your early fall splendor. See you soon, monuments, museums, and toasted marshmallow shakes (I might even cheat on my fitness goals for you!)

Dear Chuck,
Where have you been all my life? You've sucked us in and become a near nightly watching ritual when we're both ragged from long crazy days and all we want to do is watch our favorite Nerd Herd-er super spy. Thanks for the sanity breaks.
Because every post needs a picture. Are you kidding me with how cute this is? Just two guys headed to a business meeting. 



1 comment:

  1. 1. what are your fitness goals please tell them to me because now i am doing fitness.
    2. chuck is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...