Friday, September 26, 2014

friday favorites

This Friday feels like a Monday: I accidentally saved over a few writing assignments and have to start over, a cranky baby started crying in the middle of his nap, and I just realized I triple-booked myself one day next week. Naturally, the only responsible thing to do is to stop facing this problems and blog instead.

Here are a few things we've been loving lately:

When I had a long-ish drive by myself a few weeks ago, André jokingly asked me "Are you just going to download Shake it Off and rock out again and again?" It ended up being a great idea. Thanks, Taylor Swift, for our daily dance party anthem.

I think I mentioned we've been binging Chuck lately, thanks to Netflix and that pesky/handy auto-play feature. This clip always makes me giggle.

Confession: I strayed from my fitness goals this week when I made these delicious M&M bars. I tried to hold back, I really did, but I kept thinking about them and finally caved. I'm weak (but it was totally worth it.

The fact that this picture showed up in my email. Just the fact that the Mariners are even in contention for the postseason makes my heart happy (though they're slipping fast, but it's a fun ride)

Rhett does peek-a-boo and somersaults like it's his job and it's just about the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...