Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rhett meets Washington

Rhett and I spent a heavenly week with my parents in Washington last week. André was grown up and had to stay and work, but Rhett and I got to play and I loved introducing him to all of my favorite Washington things. That kid is PNW natural.
 We went to Farrel McWirter Park so Rhett could see all the animals. He was obsessed, but now thinks every animal is a dog.
Rhett also got to experience all the glory of a Seattle summer with trips to the park (hello pine trees!), the lake, Rattlesnake Lake and the Farmer's Market
We saw so much family and Rhett finally got to meet his Great Grandma and Grandpa Treasure. They were smitten with each other, obviously. 

We loved taking a little break to hang out with my parents and just relax. Thanks for a great trip, Mom and Dad! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip. I love Rhett's face under the pine trees.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...