Tuesday, March 4, 2014

tasty cakes

Goal #14 on my 2014 goal chart? Take a class in something new. After years of wanting to do it, I finally took a cake decorating class on Saturday. Granted, it was the shortened one-day class until I can fit the long course in my schedule, but it gave me the bug. And thanks to a 12 year old boy who didn't think to bring cupcakes or frosting to a cake decorating class, I had a private session.

André definitely doesn't mind my new, tasty hobby. I'm not very good, but now I've got the skills to get better.



If I keep practicing for myself, I'll be obese in no time. So, who needs cupcakes? 

1 comment:

  1. I do! Taking a cake decorating class is something I've always wanted to do too! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...