Friday, March 14, 2014

it's spring! let's be glad!

I should be working, because you know...deadlines. But it's a sunny Friday afternoon and I'm stuck inside listening to my baby refuse to take a nap and André has a long day at school. So instead I blog.

First, listen to this as you read. And then listen to all of their songs.

We've finally hit spring, and people, I am loving it! It's about time the weather got nice because this whole staying home with the baby thing + winter has given me a serious case of cabin fever. So Rhett and I are enjoying the weather and going adventures. Look!
Rhett went on the swings for the first time. He loved it, obvs. Total exuberance.
Just trying to play catch in the backyard. We're working on it.
Rhett sits in his stroller now instead of in his carseat in the stroller and he thinks he is just the biggest boy on the block.
A little stroll to watch the geese. Terrifying.

A selfie sesh after getting creeped at by old men fishermen at the lake.
So there you have it. And apparently Rhett only wears stripes.
(also, 10 points if you get the post title reference)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...