Thursday, November 14, 2013

little letters

Dear self,
Recommit yourself to No Crap November. Your body (and mind) will thank you.

Dear baby boy,
You are adorable and I love you, but these nights with three hours of sleep on the rocking chair are hurting my neck a lot and my soul a little bit. Cribs are great places to sleep, kid.

Dear Thanksgiving,
Can't wait to see you! I need some stuffing and cranberry sauce in my life. Not to mention the pie...maybe No Crap November will have to take a little break.

Dear November,
You've been killing it with the weather lately. 60 degrees and no snow in the middle of the month? Maybe a Colorado winter won't be so bad! (haha, yeah right!)

Dear strangers on the BV bus,
Keep being weird. Sure, my husband has to put up with your crazy antics on his commute, but the stories are super entertaining for me.

Dear library story time,
You make me feel like a real mom. You know, the kind who takes her kid to story time and chats with the other moms. But really I just love you for the little kid watching as they run wild and my immobile baby sits nicely on my lap.

Dear Christmas shopping,
I love you! My bank account, not so much.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to visit with you this week! Little Rhett is adorable. Good luck with the sleep.... :-/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...