Monday, July 1, 2013

proof for my sister

My sister said I was faking my pregnancy, so here are the pictures to prove it.

We had big plans at the beginning to take a picture of my growing bump after church each Sunday. Turns out that as you get more pregnant, the draw of a Sunday nap is stronger than the draw of documenting your ballooning body...so there are definitely more pictures from the beginning. Some days I feel huge (What to Expect When You're Expecting even called me a baby hippo the other day), but looking back I realize I've grown a whole baby in my belly!

Just two weeks to go--we can't wait to meet this little guy!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Michelle! I'm so excited for you guys! Have fun when he gets here and remember... you WILL sleep again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Michelle! I can't wait to meet this little guy later this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's real!!! You are a super cute pregnant gal! Hope that baby comes soon and your baby hippo days will be over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...