Thursday, April 11, 2013

little letters

Dear law school,
Why do you have to be so expensive? We would like to eat more than beans and rice for the next three years.

Baby Boy,
Thanks for the constant tap dancing in my belly. We are so excited to see you in just three more months!

Dear ants,
Beware. If any of you survived the Great Kitchen Battle of 2013, I will come for you. Tell your friends.

Dear naptime,
Please come earlier in the day. Or just come at all. 9:30am sounds good?

Dear Husband,
You graduate in just 2.5 weeks! So excited! So proud!

Dear pregnancy brain,
Forget all the doubters, you are real. And terrifying. In the last week, I have lost two oranges at work, mysteriously found two water bottles on my desk, forgotten where I live, and torn my office apart looking for a paper I left on the printer. Oh boy. 

Dear springtime,
You teased us with beautiful weather a few weeks back, and I wouldn't mind if you did it again, but for now these rainy mornings are just fine with me (but don't tell anyone, I seem to be in the minority)

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy brain is the crazy, and the worst part is that it just turns into exhausted mom with a newborn brain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...