Saturday, September 1, 2012

proof for my mama

When I set out to sew a maxi skirt (goal #17 on my 50 in 2012 list), my mother was a bit concerned. Sure, the fabric wasn't cooperative and my dear husband made me pinky promise this project wouldn't end up in my unfinished craft pile, but I did it.

So here is the proof for my mother to show that I really did sew stretch jersey for one of my first wear-able sewing projects.
squinting...it happens to the best of us.
And while I'm at it, a few more recent projects:
baby headbands for a friend's baby girl.
at first Andre was a little "meh" about the idea of cameo silhouettes. But then we went to Monticello and saw them everywhere and he realized that if they were good enough for Thomas Jefferson, they were good enough for us. So here they are and I love them. Maybe someday they'll make it up on the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you, Miss Crafty!! Someday I want you to teach me how to make those baby headbands--they are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...