Sunday, August 12, 2012

the hunt continues

The latest entries to the Great Fry Hunt of 2012...

5 Guys

A little soggy, but fresh. Tasted good that night but sunk like a rock in my stomach the next day (note to self--stopping for some late night fries may seem like a good idea at the time, but it's not)

André liked them more than I did, but overall they were pretty good
They weren't really number 1, but I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings on our sign.

McDonalds

I (surprisingly) liked these fries! With my refined french fry palate, I realized these tasted a lot like Smashburger's fries, only saltier (their only downfall). André wasn't impressed. Negative points for atmosphere and service, but the cherry berry chiller I got on the side was delicious.
(this is how we celebrated the end of André's finals, because we're classy like that)

And for the record, we eat lots of fruits and vegetables at home. This is our indulgence. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys celebrate in classy ways. What could be better than McDonalds for a celebration when you're poor college students?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...