Friday, June 29, 2012

friday favorites 2.0

let's try this again, shall we?

Things we are loving this week:

Honing our baseball skillz playing catch at the park

Honey Lime Enchiladas, Homemade Applesauce and Peach Raspberry Ice Cream (Happy 11-monthiversarry to us!)

Reading NieNie's book Heaven is Here. I've never gotten into her blog but felt I should read the book to be a good Mormon wife. Half-way through her incredible story and loving her openness about faith and church related things, especially to a non-LDS audience.

With the impending doom of starting church at 2:30 in a few weeks, the heavens opened and we move to 9am on Sunday. Hallelujah!

Wishing we were riding this on its opening weekend

And ok, I'll admit it--with our dinner group out of town, we have eaten dinner almost every night on the couch watching the Olympics swimming trials. You guys, I just love the Olympics. And we have our favorite swimmers and cheer them on, but I mostly get sucked in whenever any version of this commercial comes on:

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie...I broke into tears watching that commercial a couple nights ago. Maybe the post-partum hormones haven't quite leveled out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, NieNie's book is amazing and I cried throughout the entire thing. I never followed her blog either, but my mom gave me her book. Anyway, honey lime enchiladas sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...