Monday, April 23, 2012

things i could blog about...

the fact that I cooked fish for the first time in my life and even took a bite of it
how I survived making flood-iced sugar cookies in a more-traumatic-than-it-needed-to-be experience
a wedding on a sunny-cloudy-rainy day
the impressive-ness of fitting 6 people to sleep comfortably (?) in our small apartment
that Andre survived finals
how weird it was to see graduates around campus and think that was me a year ago
how we have been on a thai-food only diet for a week
that one time I went to zumba
how my macbook decided one day to boycott the internet
a wonderful weekend trip to Colorado
how Colorado is moving up my list of places to live someday.
the time we sat in a beautiful model-T ford
my rant against blogger's new layout
the crazy freebies Andre orders that overwhelm our mailbox

but for now, I'll leave you hanging with this gem...

1 comment:

  1. I want to talk to you about all of these fun things! Give me a call when you have a free moment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...