Monday, March 12, 2012

Little notes



March Madness,
Welcome. Its bracket time, and this year I'm taking advice from 6 year olds.

Dear Daylight Savings,
You, Fast Sunday and early church meetings made for the perfect storm. But darker mornings make me feel more productive and lighter nights make me feel more alive. So maybe I'm just a little glad you're here

Dear new car,
We are so glad you are here. I think I know what new parents feel like. Now if only we could decide on a name. Fozzy? Hugo? Gus? Only time will tell.

Family,
Stop having fun without us. We are counting down the days until May and June when we can get out of Utah and enjoy some quality family time with the Kaisers and Treasures.

Dear little apartment,
I've never had a place all my own to spring clean before and now that I do, I can't contain my excitement. So get ready dust bunnies, I'm coming for you.

Katniss,
Maybe one of the highlights of our days is cuddling up on the couch and reading about you to each other. We can't wait to see you in movie form next weekend. May the odds be ever in your favor.

2 comments:

  1. So what color is your car?! I can't wait to see you too this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little boy is hilarious...in a creepy kind of way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...