Sunday, February 26, 2012

from the vaults

I was reading my freshman year journal the other day and came across this gem...        

September 23, 2007 Abby, who had been running up and down the stairwell trying to do her homework, yelled from downstairs that something was wrong with Andre and that we needed to come quick.  Liz and I hopped right down and ran to see what had happened, but Rachel and Whitney stayed on the couch and didn’t seem to realize the direness of the situation.  So we run back down to the lobby and find Andre sprawled out on Adam and Steven’s laps with his eyes closed.  It looked pretty tragic and he was shaking in pain/death, but then I looked at Steven’s face and realized that he was trying really hard not to laugh.  Suddenly Andre said “I’m dying” in a very deathly sounding voice and I was really convinced he was dying, but then he grabs my hand and was like “to go to Homecoming with you!” and he jumps up, totally healthy and everyone laughs.  And I fell for it the entire time!        

Our first date. Crazy to think that in four years we went from this..
to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...